Tuesday 18 December 2012

DT showcase: Karen

Hi, 

Let's have a look at Karen's work today. 
Karen joined us earlier this year, first as a guest designer and then as a permanent DT member. 

I asked which one was her favourite sample, and she picked up the one below she made for the PaperArtsy week. 



I also asked her what her favourite product this year was, and here's her answer: My favourite product just has to be the TAP (Transfer Artist Paper) ! As a sewer I have loved using it on fabric. I have printed with it, stamped on it and just about slept with it till I ran out 

I went through the blog again, and I picked up a few more of her samples I particularly liked... 
Which one was your favourite? 

Thank you Karen for being part of our Design Team. Looking forward to working with you more in 2013 xx









See you tomorrow


7 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful makes Karen, it's lovely to see so many all together x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these projects are gorgeous and so different from each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are lovely pieces from Karen. I love to see textiles being used as well as other materials. One of my favourite pieces was Karen's advent calendar but I suppose you can't put all her work in one post! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work. I particularly love the pin cushions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Karen for your inspiration thru the year. I still think that scotty dog keyring is tops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic creations, I especially love the doggy one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great and lovely projects !!! My favorite are the first one, and the card and candle-holder, so delicate... Congrats to Karen.

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.