Sunday 12 August 2012

Colouring technique challenge

Helloooo everyone, 

First of all, I must apologize for the previous "ghost" challenge. I had promised a challenge that never came up on the blog ... whooops... 
I was away for 3 weeks on holiday (in France), scheduled all the posts (but one, thank you Jane) and did as much as I could but I completely forgot to schedule the challenge. Mea Culpa. It won't happen again... Well.. I'll try not to make it happen again ;). Am I forgiven ?
I must add that I did try to post it from there, but the computer + connection at my mum's is sooooo slooooow that I quickly gave up :-/
Everything else came up as planned though, so I'm really pleased about that :o)

So back to this week. I hope you enjoyed this "technique week" and that you are ready to try them all... or some... As usual, there is a £ 20 to win so there is no excuse really ;)
Ready? here we go.

For this challenge, you will have to make a sample of your choice using one of the techniques shown this week, which can be one (or more) of the following:

1- Using the lovely marbling paints as Gio showed you on Monday
2- Altering a candle, as Jane showed you on Tuesday
3- Using watercolours, as Isa showed you on Wednesday
4- Using Distress markers as Neil showed you on Thursday
5- Using PaperSoft colours if you have them as Jane showed you on Friday
6- Using misters (Dylusion or another brand) with a straw as I showed you on Saturday

Please make sure to link back to our blog in your post, so that others can find us and come and play too. And please, link to your specific post (permalink), not to your blog address.


Challenge is open to all countries and will close on 
Sunday 26th August

If you don't have a blog, you can email me a picture of your entry (the name of the file should be your name) and I'll post it for you.

The other option, if you don't have a blog is to post it on your Facebook and link it from there.
I should think it would work with Google + or Instagram too for those of you who have those accounts. Remember that your picture has got to be public for it to work.

Any question, please ask in a comment below (don't forget to leave your email so I can get in touch with you, or come back to check the answer on the blog)

HAVE FUN
Can't wait to see what you come up with

4 comments:

  1. I've been away too & thought I'd missed the challenge so I'm happy that serendipity has enabled me to take part. Now to go back & check what the DT have done this past week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, glad I'm not the only one who forgets things! Love your card from yesterday, might give that one a go. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray a challenge. Looking forward to trying one, or maybe more? of the techniques

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a choice non being my strong point but I do like a challenge, may have to go and buy a candle, as have not done one of those for a while
    thank you for the lovely inspiration
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.