Friday 24 February 2012

Vintage week: Hanging hearts

hello, 
It's all about loving vintage.. or vintage love... with Linda this week who made those beautiful hearts for you.
Hope you like them


While spending a fabulous weekend teaching and demoing in the shop I found a bit of time to ooh and arrh at all the stash in the Craft Barn ... It is a fabulous shop with an amazing range of products ... well worth a visit in my opinion! Anyways ... while I was there I saw these fabulous Artemio Wooden Heart Blanks and decided they would be perfect for our Vintage Shabby week. I covered them with Tim Holtz's Shabby Vintage stash and then aged them with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. A few book page embellishments made with Tim's dies ... some lovely Crafty Individuals images ... a bit of Rock Candy Stickles and some Viva Pearl pen to finish!





Ingredients :-)
Tim Holtz stamps: Shabby French 
Pearl charms
Old Book




8 comments:

  1. Those hearts are really fab! they look so good hanging off the birdcage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I love the idea of displaying them on the birdcage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful details, I would love those hearts to hang anywhere in my home !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Izzy these are just beautiful . love the hearts and the text roses.
    hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love every tiny little detail that you've incorporated into this stunning creation.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally want to do this for Valentines next year. I have several bird cages that I can glam up! Thanks, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow I love this! thanks for sharing

    Maggie H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Linda. Love all the pretty elements you've added and those hearts are lovely.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.